1. Tang J, Wei CX, Chen MX, Wang QC, Kong HF, Fu ZY, Chen QC*. 2017. Recovery cycle of inferior collicular neurons in Hipposideros pratti under behavior-related sound stimulus and the best Doppler-shift compensation conditions. Physiology & Behavior, 171: 236-242, 2017.
2.Peng K, Peng Y J, Wang J,Yang MJ,Fu ZY,Tang J,Chen QC. Latency modulation of collicular neurons induced by electric stimulation of the auditory cortex in Hipposideros pratti: In vivo intracellular recording. Plos One, 2017, 12(9):e0184097.
3. Mei HX #, Tang J #, Fu ZY#, Liang Cheng, Qicai Chen*. 2016. Plastic Change in the Auditory Minimum Threshold Induced by Intercollicular Effects in Mice, Neural Plasticity, (Article 4195391): 1-8.
4. Tang J, Fu ZY, Wei CX, Chen QC*. 2015. Effect of echolocation behavior-related constant frequency-frequency modulation sound on the frequency tuning of inferior collicular neurons in Hipposideros armiger. J Comp Physiol A, 201: 783–794.
5. Li YL, Fu ZY, Yang MJ, Wang J, Peng K, Yang LJ, Tang J, Chen QC*. 2015. Post-spike hyperpolarization participates in the formation of auditory behavior-related response patterns of inferior collicular neurons in Hipposideros pratti. Neurosci, 289: 443–451.
6. Fu ZY, Dai XY, Xu N, Shi Q, Li GJ, Li B, Li J, Li J, Tang J, Jen PHS, Chen QC*. 2015. Sexual dimorphism in echolocation pulse parameters of the CF-FM bat, Hipposideros pratti. Zool Stud, 54: 44-1~9.